We respect the privacy of those who visit our web site and those who become subscribers. In accordance with this, we have created this policy in order to demonstrate our privacy commitment to our users:
- This policy does not apply to the practices of organizations that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use our services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about services.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. This information is not linked to your account and will not be used to identify you.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We utilize the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting based on Display Advertising. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
FREE Magazine Section
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- We give you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about new services.
- You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to .
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form or send an email to .